Good afternoon my parrot parents.
I hope that you are all well. My boarding lodge has been very quiet so Im doing blogs and newsletter.
Your shredded chicken for a parrots soul, is actually directed at you this week.
I want to share with you 5 must haves if you own a parrot.
- The right size cage for your bird, they need to be able to fully extend their wings.
- Time to play…. make time….. PLEASE
- A blanket to cover your bird in winter.
- Your vets phone number and address in your purse and on a board in your home.
- Spare bowls for extra tit bits, toys to keep them amused, fresh clean water.
How’s that short but important. There are lots of other things, that I’m sure you can think of.
Till next time
LOVE THAT FEATHERED FRIEND OF YOURS.