three quarters of a cup of flour
3 teaspoons of baking powder
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1 and a half cups of milk, soya milk is best
3 large eggs
3 tablespoons of apple sauce
2 tablespoons of honey
2 cups of chopped nuts or dried fruit or chopped vegetables.
1. Mix the flour baking powder, baking soda
2. whisk together the eggs, milk, and apple sauce
3. Pour liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well
4. Add in the nuts or dried fruit or vegetables
5. spoon into muffin cups
6. cook at 425 degrees c or 218 degrees f for 25 to 30 minutes
7. take out when golden brown, cool and serve.
half an apple diced finely
half a cooked sweet potato diced finely
1 cup of premixed coleslaw
1 handful of mixed green vegetables
several grapes halved
tablespoon of mixed chopped nuts
Toss all of it together.. it can be refrigerated for up to 3 days
Spinach, Egg and Cheese scramble..
Spray a small frying pan with non stick spray
scramble 1 egg a handful of mixed cut greens.. spinach and beans and crumble a teaspoon of feta cheese to the mix.. cook all together .. wait for it to cool and serve..
Have fun with more recipes, your birds will love you for taking the time to make them food.. and be sure to feed your bird lots of vitamin enriched foods